Creating healthy lives
A whole-government approach to long-term investment in the nation's health
About 1 hour 15 mins to read
1. Introduction and context
2. Achieving good health for all: where are we now?
3. What is the social and economic impact of poor health?
4. Government, communities and business: the role of all sectors in creating health
5. Storing up problems for the future: the price of short-term approaches to government spending
6. In it for the long term: embedding health as a shared value across the whole of government and be